Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tito Ortiz Nude Photo | Tito Ortiz Naked Picture - Twitter

Tito Ortiz is the latest celebrity to fall victim to a naughty web villain. Tito Ortiz nude photo reportedly tweeted by hacker. The picture is of the full-frontal variety. But, of course, Ortiz, pleads innocence, Tweeting soon afterward: "Someone hack my f**king phone."


He has over 100,000 Twitter followers.
An hour later, he sent out a tweet that was a little more G-rated. “Sorry people,” said the mixed martial arts fighter.
According to the report, Ortiz has a personal picture sharing account that is connected to his Twitter account.
As for Ortiz, it looks like he is ready to move on from the hacker incident.
“Oh well I can’t do anything about it,” he tweeted. “They change my password so I can’t get in it. Sorry! day goes on. Don’t like don’t look.”
He later apologized to his followers and added, "Oh well I can't do anything about it. They change my password so I can't get in it. Sorry! day goes on. Don't like don't look."

Ortiz is a former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion and is next expected to fight Ryan Bader on July 2nd at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas

0 comments:

Post a Comment