Monday, September 7, 2009

Friends For Sale Cheats | Facebook Friends For Sale Hack



Facebook Friends For Sale - Friends For Sale Cheat

Well, there is only two ways I know of. One is log in every 4 hours ($2000) and the other is to invite (up to 20 people a day $500 each).



What I did was have an auto-reload program which reloads my pages on my webbrowser (firefox- search reloadevery). So I leave it on the friendforsale application and have it reload every 10 minutes, that should earn you 10k a day (for loggin' in every 4 hours).



With the invite friends, I found it's best to invite rock bands or something to be your friends. Then you keep on inviting these people which aren't on friend for sale yet. The reason why I said bands is because I figure they don't mind the spam as much as other friends on your list so you keep on inviting the same people every day. You can create a macro do this too if you wanted (but facebook's friend for sale application seems buggy at times so I do it manually).



You can also join stuff and get facebook cash (eg columbia house) but I don't recommend it.



From loggin' in every 4 hours and your invites you should be rankin' in 18-20k a day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment