Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jesse James Nightline Interview - ABC Nightline


Sandra Bullock's horrible husband says he "wanted to get caught" when he cheated on her with a tattooed freak.
"When I was doing it, you know, one, I knew it was horrible. It made me feel horrible," Jesse James says in an upcoming interview. "And two, I knew I would get caught eventually, and I think I wanted to get caught."
"I don't think I know for a fact now what it was, you know. I mean, it was me trying to self-sabotage my life."
Evidently, that's what passes for self-analysis in the demented mind of a 41-year-old heel who has already conceded that he is the "most-hated man in the world."
James speaks out for the first time since breaking Bullock's heart in an interview with Vicki Mabry of ABC News that airs Tuesday morning on "Good Morning America" and later on a special edition of "Nightline."
In the latest snippet released by ABC, James appears unable to give a coherent reason for why he betray Bullock with tattooed Michelle McGee, a woman who looks like a Coney Island freak.
"It's still hard for me to talk about, a little bit, because I still really love her and care about her," he says.
"I've spent my whole life with the kids and with her trying to ... protect her from everything, but the most hurt she's ever been caused is by the person that wanted to protect her," James continues. "It's terrible, and she's going to be hurt for a long time."
But she's not going to be married to this dope much longer.
James' cringeworthy confession comes a month after Bullock announced she was divorcing her husband of nearly five years.
Bullock, 45, who had just won an Academy Award for her role in "The Blind Side," made that announcement the same day she revealed she had adopted an infant boy she's named Louis.
In an earlier snippet, a snivelling James concedes he took "a pretty amazing life and marriage and threw it away."

0 comments:

Post a Comment