Saturday, July 10, 2010

Aie Deserve An Android Phone

Jehzlau is giving away an Android Phone, by just answering "Why do you deserve an Android phone?"  
So why do aie deserve an android phone?
I believed that aie deserve the Samsung i5700 Galaxy Spica Android Phone because its my dream phone.  I cant afford to get that kind of phone and its impossible for me to buy that one. This phone will help me a lot in so many ways, reaching my love ones, reaching kuya jehz(im always bugging you in ebay to buy me a phone), the camera, and especially blogging. Also kuya jehz you promised me that you will give me "patay gutom" keychain if i joined this contest, and now that I have joined, for sure you will give me the keychain, I would be more and more and more and more happy if you will include this phone pls, thank you :D





3 comments: