Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kyusoku Bihaku Glutathione | KB Experience -Review

Kyusoku Bihaku Glutathione. I have to admit I am one of those flips who used and bought glutathione. Glutathione does not only whitens your skin, its only one of its side effects, it is also a master anti oxidant. I bought the Kyusoku Bihaku because a lot of candy girls testify that KB really works. The price is about 1,500 pesos that time, but now they had a promo for 750pesos per bottle. Still, my parents have always advised me to be cautious of products that might be potentially dangerous to my body and must only buy from trusted brands. I’ve been using it on and off usually because I often forget. I would use it for a week, then stop for two days, than continue again. A bottle of 30 capsules is usually consumed within a month period. I have noticed my skin has lightened. My underarms which have been a problem in the past, as well as those dark spots have diminished, if not completely most are unnoticeable now. The dark spots usually left my wounds are almost invisible to the eyes now. That was my main problem and KB Glutathione has solved it. Also, there’s the fact that my face isn’t prone to pimple breakouts anymore, especially during menstruation. I usually take it along with my other vitamins, especially E for better results although KB had another caps of vitamins C already. I’ve also noticed that my wounds, cuts and bruises start to heal faster after I started using this. As an antioxidant, I can’t really tell. But I have noticed that my bowel has softened since I started using it. Could be a side effect, could be nothing, really.









7 comments:

  1. IS kb GLUTATHIONE APPROVED BY THE BFAD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 750? lng talaga 30 capsule
    wla ba 60 capsule para 1 month

    ReplyDelete
  3. hye,.is it really good?
    have u tried until now? i would like to try too..
    email me linnazahra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think so FDA / BFAD approved also they have the Halal logo on it so i think approved sila kasi nasa malalaki sila na mga drugstores. For me its effective i have seen also a lot of positive feedback sa mga forums lalo na sa facebook people are showing their before and after picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kakabili ko lng kahapon... san um-effect sken.. nagka-sunburn kc ako kaka-swimming

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes! and it really works.. I tried using MET, ishigigaki, Dr, James but only KB delivers..for 1 month i see the result already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete