Sunday, August 23, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens Scandal 2009









Another scandal issue that hits our very own Fil-American teen star Vanessa Hudgens.

New Vanessa Hudgens Scandal 2009 Pictures, is it really her or edited?

Well according to Vanessa Hudgens "That’s why I’m extremely guarded. I really do try to watch everything I say. Because one little tiny slip, and it’s like the world is coming to an end! It is hard. I do always have a wall up. But I feel by doing it, I keep myself safe. I try to live my life, do what I want, and just let everything else follow along. I try not to read the blogs or what people say about me. Because that’s what brings everybody down–no matter what you do, you’re always going to have haters.” -her official statement to the press.







0 comments:

Post a Comment