Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Quotes | Mother's Day Poems

Mother’s day poems can come in a number of different styles. Some people who write poems for their mother on mothers day choose to write about memories that they have had with their moms. This is a great way for you to express the way that you feel, as you can help them to connect your thinking with past events that you reference in your poem. This can be a sweet and endearing way to express your love for your mother.
Sometimes the relationship between a mother and her child can be very complicated, and hard to express in writing. Sometimes putting it in the form of a poem helps people to get their feelings off of their chest and out in the open. If you have problems expressing yourself, a poem can be a great way for you to say what you think, while keeping it short, sweet and getting straight to the point.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mommys Out There!!!

Here are some for your mother:

Life would not have been easy,
If you were not there...
Love you Mom...
Happy Mother's Day

• Each Day I grow proud a little
more seeing you as a Wonderful Mother...
Wishes you on Mother's Day

• You are the only Who do everything for me
even if it causes pain for you
Mother's Day Wishes

• In your kind Care,
I Loss all the Pains
Thanks for being with me

• Your Single touch fills My Life
with Happiness and Wonderful Life
Happy Mother's Day

• You Give me the eyes and vision to Look
and understand this world
I am nothing without you Mom
My Hearty Wishes to you Mom

• You are the Sweetest
Mom in this World
Happy Mother's Day

• I don't tell you, Mom
But I care for you
Mothers Day wishes

0 comments:

Post a Comment