Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gary Coleman 911 Call | Coleman's wife Shannon Price


"After Gary Coleman suffered a fall on May 26, that led to his death on the 28th, his wife, Shannon Price, called 911, and was reluctant to come to the aid of her husband, TMZ reports.

"He just got home, I heard this big bang, I went downstairs. Blood everywhere. I don't know if he's okay. I'm not down there right now because I have a fever, if I get stressed out I'm going to faint," she told the operator.

"He fell. His head is bloody. There's blood all over the floor. I don't know what happened," Price continued.

"Is there any way you can go down there at all?" the operator asked. "I'll try, I don't know, I mean..." she said.

"I've just been kind of sick. I don't want to be traumatized right now," the 24-year-old added.

She then called out to Coleman. "Gary, are you okay? ... Stay where you are."

With instructions from the 911 operator, Price told Gary to apply pressure. "Gary, you have to put pressure on your wound."

"He's lethargic, I can't really help him. I just need help quick," she went on. "I just can't be here with the blood. I'm sorry, I can't do it. I can't. ... There's blood all over and I can't do anything."

"Yeah, I'm just panicked. I don't know what to do ... I just don't want him to die. I'm freaking out," Shannon cried on the phone when told to give the 'Diff'rent Strokes' star a towel.

She finally acquiesces. "You have to put this on your head ... Keep pressure on this, okay, hold this. You need to sit down. Sit down! Gary, sit down!"

Right before the ambulance arrived, Price said, "I'm gagging, I got blood on myself, I can't deal."

Coleman was taken off life support two days later. Doctors determined he suffered from a brain hemorrhage."

source : popeater 

0 comments:

Post a Comment