Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One Piece 587 Raw Spoiler | Confirmed




One Piece Manga Chapter 587 Confirmed Spoiler

Chapter 587: “I won’t run away
Ace: What the hell are you doing!! I just told you where it is!!
BlueJam: There’s still a possibility that you’re lying, come with us
Ace: You got to be joking!! That’ll leave us no time to run!! You go ahead on your own!!
BlueJam: Don’t piss me off right now!!
Even if I have to rely on the treasures you kids collected, I swore to bring revenge on the nobles!!
your “brother” is just like them! They look at themsevles so special, and consider all other humans as trash!!
Ace: Sabo doesn’t think that way!!
BlueJam: No, it’s the same you fool!! He was just feeding his ego by hanging out with you!!
Why would he ever feel threatened with a rich parents like that!?
You guys were just toyed around by a noble’s whim!!
Deep inside, he was always looking down on you, and laughing at you!!
Ace: don’t you dare speak about Sabo like that any more!!!
Luffy: That’s right, Sabo just wanted to be free!!
Pirate: damn this brat!!
Luffy: ow!!!
Pirate: I’m gonna kill him…!

To Continue Reading Click link : One Piece 587

0 comments:

Post a Comment