Friday, January 14, 2011

Miss America 2011 - Who Will Win Miss America 2011?


Miss America 2011 - Who Will Win Miss America 2011? - This Saturday January 15th, a new Miss America will be crowned. Miss Virginia – the current reigning Miss America – will have to give up her throne and her all important crown. But who will be the new winner, the new gal about town, the new woman who will rise up from all 50 contestants and be crowned the new Miss America? Who will be the 90th woman named Miss America?


Miss America 2011 Swimsuit Photos , click link to see.

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I never really understood the popularity of beauty pageants. The women, beautiful though they may be, seem so unnatural through out the pageants. I'm surrounded by women in my ordinary life many would consider average in terms of looks, yet they seem so much more beautiful (to me) than the contestants. (Maybe it's because they are trying so hard to be perfect.)

    That said, I wish them all luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a nice post, I would like to thank you for that, keep sharing such nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete