Friday, January 29, 2010

Mass Effect 2 Romance Guide

What's the breaking news about Mass Effect 2 Romance Guide?
Futuristic hook-ups in the role-playing game have already been captured by players and uploaded to YouTube just days after the game’s Tuesday release. They all require your character, Commander Shepard (which can be played as either a male or female), to jump through a series of conversational hoops before hopping in the sack with aliens and intergalactic warriors. Even then, there’s no guarantee that your intended space squeeze will take a shining to you.

I learned that the hard way. When I played the game for Wired.com’s Mass Effect 2 review, I survived freefall into orbit with only a spacesuit to protect me. I punched a reporter, drank a spiked cocktail and tracked down an alien serial killer. But I didn’t get laid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment