Monday, December 7, 2009

E.J. Henderson injury video | E.J. Henderson injury Photos



e.j. henderson, e.j. henderson injury, minneapolis star tribune, vikings broken leg, ej henderson injury video.

While trying to tackle Cardinals running back Tim Hightower, Henderson collided with teammate Jamarca Sanford, flipping over before laying on the ground in obvious pain.

Hightower broke the tackle and Sanford collided with Henderson, resulting in a ghastly injury. After the game Vikings head coach Brad Childress said Henderson broke his femur and Cardinals win 30-17.



watch the E.J. Henderson injury video



















2 comments:

  1. Hi Kapwa Pinoy! Looking to exchange links with other Pinoy sports blogs so I can build up my blog roll. If interested, please visit my site and leave a comment. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again. I just added you to my blogroll. Hope you can add me as a link too. All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete