Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rachel Ray FHM Photos - Pictures | Rachel Ray Hot FHM Photos - Pictures



Rachel Ray FHM photos were taken back in 2003. Despite the fact Rachel Ray FHM pics are 6 years old, everyone is talking about them in anticipation of the chef's appearance on ABC Nightline on Monday. Besides, the Rachel Ray FHM pics made the kitchen diva look Yum-O in this popular male magazine.



Rachel Ray’s 2003 FHM photos became one of March 2009’s biggest stories as she revisited the legendary spread during an ABC Nightline interview. Now this week, Ray’s interview is being called one of the top celebrity moments of 2009.



Ray told Nightlife still can’t deal with how much money she makes. Some estimates put it in excess of $18 million.



“It makes my stomach flip. I’m not comfortable with it … because I don’t like to think of my life as that far away from me. People that make that kind of money — it’s just too foreign of an idea. I’m not a chef. I haven’t created any new technique in the kitchen. I’m not a rocket scientist. I think I’m good at writing accessible, fun, and affordable meals for the average American family. That’s what I think I’m good at.”



About the FHM spread, Ray said the following:



“I think I was 35 at the time. And I thought about it for a while, and I said, ‘You know what? This magazine has as young as 17-, 18-year-olds in hottie bikinis, and these are all actresses, models, pin-up girls. I don’t belong to any even remote club of theirs.’



“And I thought, ‘If I’m gutsy enough to do this, this is a good thing for everybody. This is the everywoman, here she is,’. And I did it, and it was the most scared I’ve ever been, and I wouldn’t change a thing. I’d do it again tomorrow.”



“If you spend so much time thinking about the people who dislike what it is you’re doing, you’re doing a disservice to the people that employ you. I’m not employed by those people. I work for the people that want the type of food I write [about], the type of food we share with people.”



Rachel Ray Hot Pictures in a video:







1 comment:

  1. Quite Hot pics! I like hot bold look of Rachael Ray videos. you can also find more at http://www.glam20.com.

    ReplyDelete