Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kris Aquino And Ruffa Gutierrez Issue Video

 

Reports say:

"Ruffa was fed up with the comments of her co-host Kris Aquino. Ruffa then walked out of the set of The Buzz and went to a restaurant in Morato. There she cried her sorrows out to brother Raymond.

Ms Anabel Rama was then interviewed in Showbiz Central (video above) and vented live on air. Among her comments:

"...ang yabang yabang ni Kris, di pa nga presidente si Noynoy..."

"...wag nyo iboboto si Noynoy..."

"...pano pag presidente na si Noynoy? Aapi-apihin na nya lahat ng artista?"


Kris Aquino:
(via Twitter)

I invite everybody to review Buzz- my comment was said w/ affection & a sense of fun. Now if they will choose to lambast my brother...

... who wasn't even on the Buzz, makes me wonder what the true agenda is- para siraan si Noy?

I'd like to believe Filipino voters r intelligent & will continue supporting Noy because he is the best man for the job. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment