Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Life As Liz Episode 8

My Life as Liz Season 1 Episode 8
Watch My Life as Liz Season 1 Episode 8 below:

In My life as Liz episode 8 there is an interesting turn. Liz tries to get fun with her date but Bryson felt jealous and tried to gain the Liz attention. This act of Bryson annoyed her as she was not feeling comfortable by his acts. Liz is a very cute and beautiful girl studying in a college. A cool hunk of the college offered her to go on a date with him. She accepted the offer.




In My life as Liz episode 8 she is trying to have fun with her date but an other boy named Bryson who loves Liz do stupid acts in order to gain the Liz attention. Liz is getting annoyed by his acts. The promos of the show have created excitement in the viewer’s heart and everybody was waiting for the episode.

0 comments:

Post a Comment